Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cyanogen Mod 7 released into the wild




Finally the release of CM 7


Team Douche has been hard at work on Cm7 releasing two release candidates within weeks of each other. Now i'm very excited to announce the release of Cm7.It's been a long road getting here and I've been right there with my Evo 4g every step of the way. For the longest Cm7 has been the best way to get Gingerbread on to my phone with wimax equipped. Its been a bumpy ride in terms of 4g. I had benched this rom beacause of the hiccups with 4g connectivity which is a deal breaker for me. Since the release of nightly 35 wimax has been working really well and it has been my daily ROM of choice. Anyway you can head on over to the Cyanogen mirror (now powered by TDRevolution) and get your flash on. As for me i'll be waiting for the CM Riptide rom to get this release as the base before I adopt it. Evo users (anyone else who wants) please comment on how this rom is going as im anxious to give it a try. It's been 4 months in the works and its finally here.


1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased to report break kneck speeds from wimax on cm7 supersonic. Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete